My all-original music extends to all levels...Alternative, Rock, Pop, love songs, songs of struggle, inspirational, etc. I write with my heart & soul combined, telling stories & personal experiences that both young & old can relate to. My goal is to make you laugh, cry, smile or just shake your head and say, "I know where he's coming from!"
I'm constantly adding new material, so please keep checking back. I've been blessed to have gotten some great compliments thus far, so I'm glad my music is being seen as quality, and I will continue to keep that level! God bless!
*8 of my 11 tracks were on Broadjam Earth, 7 of them at #1 at some point. :)
* "Ivy" is on the soundtrack of the Bryan Casey film "This Time Each Year".
* 2nd in "Singeruniverse.com Top 5 Vocalist of the Month" contest-March 2014!
* Top 5 Songwriteruniverse contest-Dec. 2014
* Signed pub. contract w/ Top Ten Music for "Eternity" in May 2014 & currently being pitched.
* "Love Me/Hate Me-(Decide)" & "Half-Broken Heart" picked for libraries & are being shopped for movies/tv.
I am from Western NY & new to the "Game of professional songwriting". I've technically been writing since I was a child...short stories, poems, lyrics...etc. I love to express myself using songs, and have been called a "Master of imagery" in my lyrical style, which I am quite humbled by.
I have a fantastic 12 year old named Micah, and am blessed with the most amazing wife, Beth. If we truly have "Soul mates"...she is mine!
I love the Lord, and feel blessed in my life. I look forward to writing more songs to his glory.
I hope you love all the Crosseyed Miles tracks as much as I do...they are a labor of love.