Who are the OhmBoyz? 4 predelays injecting into 2 nicely geared delay lines, two complete resonant filters, distortion and high shelf. Remember, a delay is an echoing device. You really should prepare your sound to travel through space along with the OhmBoyz.
• This delay does not "click".
• LFOs everywhere.
• Who wants a resonant filter? high pass, low pass, band notch, wah-wah, adjustable bandwidth and resonance from -24dB to +24dB : enough to deafen to death your most respectable neighbours.
• Serious distortion. Choose between overdrive and puncher... or anywhere in between...
• A high-shelf filter, to shunt the highest sounds, useful after heavy distortion.
• Move several buttons in one move, with group selection and side-click.
• Instant result: with many sequencers (cubase, Orion...), OhmBoyZ adjusts itself to the right tempo and follows any occurring change.
• MIDI Automation.
• Useful presets, loadable on-the-fly, that can be applied instantly or with long or very long transitions where all the parameters switch from the old value to the new one in a ballet you won't forget.
• Five effects for the price of one : delays, resonant filter, distortion, high shelf... Use what you want or need. All those effects, together, provides an unusual result: OhmBoyZ.
• Mac (32/64)
• Windows (32/64)
• VST (For Windows and Mac)
• Audio Units (for Mac only)
• RTAS (For Windows and Mac)