Written, produced, and performed by Owen Critchley.
2008, his first full year since going solo, Owen Critchley has worked with producers Brian "Big Bass" Gardner (No Doubt, Blink 182, Beck), and Glenn Schick (Elton John) as well as Thomas Dolby. Owen has penned songs for two U.S. network series, an A&M recording artist , Midfinger Records (Europe), Monstervox, Video games and compilations. His song, "Come To London" was featured at MIDEM 2008 and subsequently released across Europe.
Owen Critchley grew up in Bermuda where soul, reggae and rock existed side by side by side.
His distinctive melding of styles has created a community and culture at OwenCritchley.com. In a few short months, it's membership has grown to represent dozens of countries and every continent on Earth.
Come and join us at OwenCritchley.com to learn more and hear the album.
Brian BIG BASS Gardner (No Doubt, Blink 182, Beck, Black Eyed Peas etc) has mastered three of Owen's current songs
Producers of U.S. network TV show have contacted Owen Critchley requesting the use of Owen's song, "Taste An Escape" for the U.S. and Australian versions of their show
"Come to London" selected for MIDEM 2008 conference compilation in Cannes.
Breaking news at OwenCritchley.com!
Breaking News: March 2008
Producers of U.S. network TV show have contacted Owen Critchley requesting the use of Owen's song, "Taste An Escape" for the U.S. and Australian versions of their show.
Legendary engineer and mastering artist, "Big Bass Brian" (Gardner) (No Doubt, Blink 182, Beck, Black Eyed Peas, Foo Fighters etc) contacts Owen upon hearing "Blow On The Dice" and offers to master Owen Critchley's entire catalogue.
European label, Muse, releases Owen Critchley's "Come to London" at MIDEM 2008 in Cannes, France.
OwenCritchley.com is launched to provide headquarters for Owen's fans, "The GrindPop Army". Members now represent every continent on Earth.
- Sequencing and editing for Thomas Dolby (Beatnik) in California.
- Wrote and produced for Adi Wolf (London, UK), The Kennelboys.
- Played with Hootie & The Blowfish at club dates in Bermuda (Opening and/or free for alls).
- Co-writer on "Nowhere Motel" by The Desert Mothers (California. Boots Road Records)
"Come To London" - ExposeYourMuse MIDEM Compilation CD (MIDEM 2008 - Cannes, France)
- "Come To London" to be featured at MIDEM conference 2008
- "I Can't Hide" for Betty Moon (A&M)
- "Girls (Love My Number)" for Hi Bias Records
- Adi Wolf (London, UK), The Kennelboys.
- Collaboration on "Nowhere Motel" with The Desert Mothers (California) leads to this recent single. (Boots Road Records)
- ExposeYourMuse Compilation CD (MIDEM 2008
Fleetwood Mac,Beatles,Sheryl Crow,Eagles