From New York City's Bitter End to Nashville's Hotel Indigo, David Kraut has been entertaining audiences with his unique brand of piano-based pop and country for over a decade.
RECENT NEWS: *April 2022: My song "Beyond the Blue" (written with Hugh Colocott and Jimmy Santis) was featured on an episode of the Young and the Restless.
* July 2017: My song "None of the Above" (written with Hugh Colocott) was featured on the USA TV show "Shooter".
* March 2014 & November 2013: My song "None of the Above" appeared on the ABC TV show "Nashville".
* February 2014: Independent artist Raven Bro is recording my song "A Hundred Proof" (written with Mitch Townley) on her new album.
* May 2013: "This is the Year" and "Make It Count" have been signed by Washington Street Publishing.
* April 2012: "None of the Above" was licensed as a demo song for the ikick501 Speaker Docking Station. Visitors to an audio retailer will be able to listen to the song t
"A Day Job and a Dream" is the lead song for "Hits They Missed", a charity album put together by some CA and Nashville producers featuring songs that were submitted to the American Idol songwriting contest, but didn't make the finals. Check it out (and buy a few copies!) at www.melodiesthatmatter.com.
From New York City's Bitter End to Nashville's Commodore Lounge, David Kraut has been entertaining audiences with his unique brand of piano-based rock, pop and country for over a decade. A clasically-trained pianist raised near the beaches of Santa Monica but relocated to New York City, Kraut combines a laid-back California mentality, a hard-edged New York style and a lyrical Nashville approach, creating a sound all his own.
Kraut's songs have appeared on a variety of independent artists' albums, including two cuts on Shiela Harrison's new album alongside songwriters like Bill Champlin (Chicago) and Chris Omartian (Pink, Hillary Duff).