East West's Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete puts you on the conductor's platform of your own Hollywood-level orchestra. This powerful virtual instrument gives you the sound and feel of a full orchestra, taking advantage of East West's advanced Play sample-player software to deliver phenomenal details and realistic articulation. Included in Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold's sample library are over 35GB of strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, pianos, and more - all controlled by a remarkably easy-to-use interface. When you need a wide selection of super-realistic orchestral sounds, you can count on East West's Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold!
East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete at a Glance:
- The power of East West's Play sample player software
- Simple control over complex articulations
- Add breathtaking depth with onboard convolution reverb
The power of East West's Play sample player software
When it comes to sample players, East West's Play engine is as close to bulletproof as it gets. It sounds amazing and seamlessly integrates with any 64-bit or 32-bit environment. It's actually capable of accessing up to 128GB of RAM, so no matter how powerful your computer is, Play can take full advantage of its resources. But sheer power isn't the only great thing about Play; it also adds a serious level of usability to Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold, allowing you to easily preview sounds and tweak settings. You'll also love its column-based browser, which is particularly useful when sorting through QLSO Gold's massive sound library.
Simple control over complex articulations
Here's one of the most important things that East West's Play engine brings to Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold: brilliantly simplified articulations. There are several excellent-sounding symphonic virtual instruments out there, but few handle the control of advanced articulations as smoothly and intuitively as Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold. That's a really good thing, especially considering how intensely detailed you can get with these articulations. There's an Articulations List that serves as a reference for all of the available expressions for each instrument (no need for key-switching charts), plus Play gives you great performance styles too, including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, and Round Robin Reset.
Add breathtaking depth with onboard convolution reverb
In Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold, all samples were recorded from the conductor's position - the best seat in the house. But what if you want to add room ambience or space to your performance? Before you go reaching for that processor-intensive reverb plug-in, check this out. East West built a fabulous convolution reverb right into QLSO Gold's Play engine. This deceptively simple reverb lets you conjure up the perfect ambience to add extra life and realism to your tracks.
East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete Features:
- A software instrument that puts you in command of a complete symphonic orchestra
- Amazing realism, fantastic sound quality, and exceptional ease of use
- Hundreds of strings, brass, winds, percussion, and other essential orchestral instruments
- Over 30GB of samples at 16-bit/44.1kHz quality including a complete set of articulations
- East West's Play sample playback engine is fully 64-bit and 32-bit compatible
- Intelligent Performance gives you advanced playing options:
- Round Robin Reset
- Highly detailed yet easy-to-use convolution reverb included in the Play engine
- Intelligent release trail engine follows note-on samples volume at all times:
- Release trails always match (unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs)
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Unlimited key-switch sizes