Dave Haddad (CenterPeace)

Dave Haddad (CenterPeace)

Buy Broadjam Purchase Credits for Dave Haddad (CenterPeace)
facebook twitter
Unique - Soundtracks | Los Angeles, California, United States
Total Song Plays: 11,349   
Member Since: 2010
   Last Login: 9/20/2017
   Sounds Like: Jazz/World/Rock Blend - Wannabe Peter Gabriel, Steely Dan, Sting - Theatrical

Profile    Songs    Albums    Videos    Photos    Playlists    Comments    Bios    Connections    Endorsements   

Sign up for Broadjam today to follow Dave Haddad (CenterPeace), and be notified when they upload new stuff or update their news!

Loading the player ...

This video mirrors the battles of life in Medieval Times with those of Contemporary Times. The time-lapse footage matches with the accelerated bpm of the song and reflects (imo) the frantic pace of life in the 21st Century. The bits of Medieval warfare (games) further illustrates a common thread that exists between the two eras. www.centerpeacemusic.com

Director:

Dave Haddad

Credits:

90% of video shot by Dave Haddad the other 10% is from the internet. Video editing and concept Dave Haddad.

Song: