Quad Frohmage by Ohm Force
3 months free Primo membership included with purchase!
Your Price: $115.00
Total Value: $165.00
For those eager for greater freedom in shaping sound, Quad Frohmage is very likely to become your favourite tool. The various filters and modulators - and the way that you can combine them - promise countless hours of experimentation. Delve into the essence of sound itself and let the sculptor within you out.
• A Four filters unit that you can assemble in every possible way.
• 30 filter modes for each of those filters.
• Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types, Sample and Hold and smoothness control.
• Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack, Hold and Release settings.
• Advanced XADSR module with and extra Sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
• Apply those modulators to any parameter you want - even the three at the same time, using a factor from -1 to +1.
• Easy BPM synchronization for all the modulation parameters - not only LFO but actually any parameter related to time (like ... say ... attack ... decay ... do you get it ?).
• Handful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
• Advanced GUI full of live-dedicated features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters...
• Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
• Modulation can even been driven by a MIDI keyboard, with either velocity or tone. In this last case, you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.
• Mac (32/64)
• Windows (32/64)
• VST (For Windows and Mac)
• Audio Units (for Mac only)
• RTAS (For Windows and Mac)