Liquid Notes By Re-Compose
3 months free Primo membership included with purchase!
Your Price: $149.00
Total Value: $199.00
Have a piece analyzed harmonically, at any stage of the composition process. And then rearrange it by substituting chords, altering their function, adding tension, building chord progressions, playing melody lines, improvising, and more. Altogether, this kind of sophisticated deep-level variation and diversification will definitely boost the effect of your music.
Without difficulty, Liquid Notes makes the theory of harmony accessible, pretty much without restriction. And you just use that knowledge in any way you want. The software will not interfere with your style, handwriting, or emotional message. It simply lets you try out new ideas for your compositions within the vast framework of chords and scales. Liquid Notes delivers suggestions, the final outcome is completely up to you.
It is useful for everyone, from professional composers to amateur musicians. Get out of it what you need: ideas, effect, knowledge, or speed. Liquid Notes works on all operating systems and can even route through to the software instruments of the original arrangement in your sequencer.
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions
- Intelligent harmony progression management
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required *
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live **, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.)
- Supports live performance
- Java runtime environment 18.104.22.168 or higher
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6 or higher
*: Interfacing with sequencers via VST, AU, or RTAS would render a major technological disadvantage to working with extensive multi-track MIDI. This comprises routing, instant MIDI I/O, working cross-platform, and independence from the sequencer type.