1. Contestants must be at least 16 years of age to enter this contest.
2. The grand prize winner must be able to travel.
3. Contestants must live in North America. Entries from songwriters outside of North America will not be entered.
4. Finalists must be present at IMSTA FESTA for judging.
5. Collaborative work among co-contestants will be accepted, but all prizes will be awarded to the contestant whose name is on the associated Broadjam membership. Division of prizes among co-contestants is the sole responsibility of winners.
6. If a submission is created by multiple songwriters wins the Grand Prize, only one songwriter will claim the complete Grand Prize. Broadjam and IMSTA are not responsible for selecting the recipient of this prize.
7. Broadjam & IMSTA may change these rules at any time, at Broadjam or IMSTA's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
8. Prize winners may be asked to prove that the composition is created with legal, purchased software. Songwriters using illegal software are not eligible to win the IMSTA FESTA Song Competition.
9. Contestants must provide true, accurate, current and complete contact and other relevant information.
10. Broadjam will actively monitor and analyze contest voting traffic to assure the integrity of the contest.
11. Immediate disqualification for false registration, making false claims, misrepresentation or any other conduct, action or activity that Broadjam & IMSTA, in its sole discretion, deems to be "cheating."
12. Each song submitted must consist entirely of the contestant's original work. You will be disqualified for submitting any material for which you either do not solely own all worldwide copyright rights or have not obtained all necessary licenses, in proper form.
13. Closing and announcement dates for this contest may change without notice to you. Such changes will, however, be posted on imsta.org or Broadjam's' site at the contest's page.
14. Absolutely no entry fee refunds will be made for any reason.
15. Entering this contest does not grant you any right or license to use any Broadjam or IMSTA material (i.e. logos, images, text, etc.), trademarks or other intellectual property of Broadjam or IMSTA for any purpose, without first obtaining Broadjam and IMSTA's express written consent.
16. Employees of Broadjam & IMSTA, their sponsors, advertising agencies, affiliates, agents, representatives, and the families or households of the above are ineligible to enter or win all Broadjam and IMSTA contests.
17. The selection of winners by Broadjam, IMSTA and the judges, is final and cannot be appealed.
18. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes is possible.
19. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will receive the prizes as set forth in the contest announcement.
20. Winners understand and agree that they are solely responsible for any and all taxes, including but not limited to sales, income, or value added, incurred on prizes received, and for any and all duties, tariffs, or import fees that may be assessed upon receiving prizes.
21. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Broadjam & IMSTA has the right to publicize and broadcast any winner's name, character, likeness, voice and all other matters incidental thereto.
22. This contest is void where prohibited.
23. Companies sponsoring the IMSTA Festa Songwriting competition may choose to collect and use email address used by you in this contest. Broadjam and IMSTA cannot control the privacy policies of these outside sponsors and if you do not want to be emailed by sponsors, you should not participate in the IMSTA Festa Songwriting Competition.
24. Without limiting the applicability of other provisions of the Broadjam User Agreement, the Disclaimer of Warranty Provisions of Section 1.10 and Limitation of Liability provisions of Section 1.11 of the Broadjam User Agreement apply to this contest.