For further information ...
visit www.LoriKelley.com ...
or contact Lori@LoriKelley.com.
Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Patty Loveless, Allison Krauss, Nancy Griffith, Patsy Cline, Jessica Andrews
Linda Ronstadt, Joni Mitchell, Martina McBride, Dave Matthews, David Cassidy, Eagles, and Yes
* 2003 Washington Area Music Association Â?WAMMIEÂ? Award WINNER!
- Songwriter of the Year
- Song of the Year - "It Was a Great Day"
Other WAMMIE WINNINGS
- 2004,2005,2006 and 2007 for Best Contemporary Folk Duo/Group (with Cletus Kennelly)
Lori grew up in Arizona, California, and Florida. She learned to play guitar at age 11, and began writing songs as a teenager. Lori graduated from Northern Arizona University. She lives in northern Virginia with her family and has performed from New York City to Key West, Florida. You can learn more about Lori or hear her music by visiting her web site at www.LoriKelley.com.
Bragging Rights & Brushes with Greatness:
* 2003 Mid-Atlantic Song Contest Awards Winner
- Grand Prize for Â?It Was a Great DayÂ?
- Gold Medal Award in Country Category
Lori was selected to participate in the 2007 Jeffrey Steele songwriter Bootcamp. She performs in the Washington, DC, area with local songwriters Cletus Kennelly, and Twice Shy (Michelle & Butch Nielson).